Welcome to Radiology and Nuclear Medicine!
We hope you will have a great learning experience with us.
- Include radiological topics that will be covered while on clinical services.
- To aim at skills that are required by students entering general medicine or surgery rather than students entering radiology.
- It should be flexible enough to be incorporated into a variety of different program formats.
- Imaging management skills - appropriate image ordering - cost effective, evidence based medicine, tailoring studies to patient and case specifics.
- Management of negative or equivocal imaging.
- Concepts of positive and negative predictive values of imaging methods.
- Knowledge of how procedures and imaging are performed.
- The risks of medical imaging (e.g. radiation induced cancer, incidental findings requiring additional evaluation).